Postcard Inn + Your Pup = Perfect Stay
Don’t leave your furriest family member behind! At the Postcard Inn Beach Resort & Marina in Islamorada, we welcome your four-legged friends. Our dog policies, outlined below, ensure the safety and comfort of both your pet and your fellow guests.
The Postcard Inn Dog Policies:
• Dogs must be a combined weight of 40 pounds or under.
• Dogs should be under their owners’ care and kept on a leash at all times.
• Dogs must be well-socialized and gentle with no vicious tendencies.
• Dogs’ vaccinations should be up-to-date and current. Additionally he/she should be free of ticks and fleas.
• Guest assumes all financial responsibility for any damages that may occur due to their dog.
• Dogs should be cleaned off when he/she is wet or dirty prior to letting them into guest rooms.
• Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their dog and disposing of any waste in a marked trash receptacle.
• Our pet fee is $100 per room.
• Two dogs maximum per room.
• Usage of dog friendly rooms are limited and based upon availability. In order to guarantee availability, notification of dog's arrival must be made at time of booking.
• There will be a $500 fee charged for any pet staying in a non-pet friendly guest room as well as for any pet that is larger than 40 pounds. You may be asked to checkout of your room without refunds or adjustments being rendered.
• Having your dog at the Postcard Inn is a privilege and not a right. Please help the Postcard Inn ensure that the experience for you, your dog, and our guests is safe and pleasant.
• You will be asked to sign a document outlining your responsibilities at check in.