"Life's an Ocean, Sail it"
Locals and voyagers are also welcome to sail in and join us at Holiday Isle Marina in Islamorada.
**Holiday Isle Islamorada Marina Boat Ramp closed during all holiday periods and 3 day holiday weekends and parking not available for trailers.**
Our Florida Keys marina offers nineteen transient slips with accommodations for vessels up to 100 feet are available at rates of $3.00 per foot (25' minimum). It is home to the best offshore and backcountry fishing fleet in Islamorada.
Islamorada Marina and Florida Keys Marina in Islamorada Florida at Postcard Inn at Holiday Isle
Our Islamorada marina includes water, electric, cable, free Wi-Fi and access to resort amenities. Special monthly rates are also available; contact the Dock Master for details. Fuel up by stopping by the Chevron fuel dock for 90 octane gasoline and H.S. diesel. For additional Boater's Information including Latitude and Longitude, channel access, etc. see boater info below.
At our Florida Keys marina boat rentals are also available to cruise around the island, bask in the sunshine, and maybe even experience a manatee sighting. Nineteen and 21-foot open fisherman boats are both available with pricing ranging from $165 to $265.
After a long day at sea return to our Islamorada marina, you can fuel up with a Rum Runner at the Tiki Bar at our Florida Keys beach resort and swap stories of your adventures. The Tiki Bar is currently closed for renovations to preserve its celebrated island vibe, but this Florida Keys classic will be back soon. With everything located directly on property, once you drop anchor at Postcard Inn Beach Resort and Marina at Holiday Isle, you will find no reason to leave!
- Postcard Inn Islamorada Marina is Located Oceanside at the South End of Windley Key in Islamorada, Florida.
- From the ocean: Whale Harbor Channel, located west of Hawk's
- Channel marker #40, is the access channel to approach the Marina.
- The Coordinates for the Whale Harbor Headpin (Flashing Green #1)are 24.55.829N Lat and 80.35.631W Long.
- Marine radio Channel 16 monitored, then to working Channel 73.
- From the ICW, marker 78A via Snake Creek Channel or marker 80 via Whale Harbor Channel. (Bridge height restrictions on Whale Harbor Channel - 12' at high tide).
- Controlling depth is 4 1/2 ft atMLW. Consult your navigation charts to plan your approach
- 19 Transient slips with accommodations for vessels 100+ feet.
- Chevron fuel dock with 90 Octane Gasoline (no ethanol) and H.S. Diesel.
- Water, electric 30/50amp, phone, free Wi-Fi and access to Holiday Isle Resort amenities.
- Rates: $3.00 per ft. (25' minimum) which includes water, electric & cable TV. Contact Dock Master for special monthly rates.
- Boat ramp available at no charge with a reserved slip or round trip rampage for a daily fee.
Click here for our: Marina Map
Holiday Isle Marina
Marina Slip Rentals:
Please call: 305-664-2321 ext. 641